Purrmeter – Measure your cat’s contentment
Purring is a vocalization made by some felines. Produced when exhaling and inhaling, this low frequency sound is first heard when a kitten is only two days old. Purring emits low frequencies between 20 and 50 hertz.
According to some specialists in animal health, purring is a therapeutic behavior in cats that can periodically reduce stress, insomnia, and anxiety.
Size: 20 Mo
Languages: English, French
Watch this video presentation of the Purrmeter:
Have fun measuring your cat’s purr and find out just how happy your cat is at home.
The more your cat purrs loudly, the more purr-points you can get and the higher ranking you can achieve.
- A simple push of a button and you can measure your cat with the Purrmeter.
- Purr-points will show you your cat’s degree of contentment.
- Share the results with all your friends.
Be among the first to download the app and increase your chances to win lots of prizes and promotions from Whiskas®.
- Earn purr-points every month and move up in the rankings.
- Win prizes and get special offers on Whiskas® products.
Join the Cat’s Life community to exchange photos, videos, and stories about our beloved feline friends…
Meet Gala, our mascot, a true Purrmeter fanatic!