Audemars Piguet Interactive Catalogue iPad Application
The Audemars Piguet iPad application has just been released!
It’s free and you can use it to explore the new catalogue of the collection.
Explore the interactive catalogue of the Audemars Piguet collection in HD video, see the watches at 360° angles and zoom in on the mechanical details.
The application enables you to locate retailers anywhere in the world.
Smart navigation lets you scroll from one collection to another in 2 clicks, bookmark certain pages, and share your discoveries on social networks.
Application translated into 8 languages.
Watch this video presentation of the Audemars Piguet Interactive Catalogue on the iPad:
Size: 380 Mo
Languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Japanese
• Animated catalogue presentation carousel
• Multilingual control of interface and catalogues (8 languages)
• Individual update management per catalogue
Simple swipe reading and pictograph interaction recognition
• Video Player
Contextual navigation interface
• Application navigation menu
• Visual catalogue navigation (Miniature page)
• Direct navigation in the catalogue library
• Saving pages
• Quick access to stored pages
Integration in social networks
• Sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Google +
• Like on Facebook, Google +
• Integrated access on Youtube, Facebook
HD Tactile Zoom Function
• High Definition Zoom
• Touch Maneuvering
• Product details displayed in all their grandeur
Touch Rotation Presentation
• Virtual object touch rotation
• 360° rotation on its axis
• Multi-axis 720° Rotation
• Find retailers
• Directions (car, public transport)
• Practical information (address, contact information, opening hours, etc.)
On board video player
•High resolution player
• Full screen mode
• Layout options (portrait/landscape)
• Caching of previously viewed videos •Streaming server optimized for the iPad